Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Life is short, so break the rules and have fun!

My own opinion about this statement:

Yeah it’s true that life is short and we should have fun, we should experience cool things once in a while but breaking the rules? You really think there’s fun in breaking the rules? I mean, look if I did break the rules, maybe the person I hate isn’t alive right now. Maybe I’d be caught up in jail for more than 20 years and maybe I’d be a drug addict walking in the streets.

Breaking the rules, like what? Disobeying your parents? Bringing up much burden to them? Is that fun? Slipping from school, and wasting lots of money your parents payed in school for you to learn? Getting wasted in alcohol and waking up in a motel with a stranger? Or turning 18 and you already have a kid? Is that fun?

You know, You can have fun without breaking any rules. You can have fun by engaging into extreme sports like Sky Diving, Scuba Diving, Mountain Climbing, Bungee Jumping, Cliff Jumping, watching a baseball game or beach with your friends. That’s fun right? You can make fun memories without bring a burden to anyone.

This is just my opinion.