Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

Perks of Having a Boyfriend


There are a lot of Perks of Having a Boyfriend. Yes, there are those love and intimacy perks, like the unlimited cuddles and kisses but I want to focus on the things that are underrated. Those perks that people seldom take notice. Hahahaha. 
So this is my own version.

PERKS OF HAVING PHIWEE AS A BOYFRIEND.


1. NO LEFTOVERS - I often feel guilty when I can’t seem to finish my food. The “Takaw-Tingin-Syndrome” (meaning you always get food on your plate just because they look delicious, but you don’t get to eat them all). Gluttony! Hahaha. Anyway, no need to worry because Phiw has a bigger appetite than mine so he gets to finish my food. Yey~ 

2. 24/7 PUNCHINGBAG - Who needs to go to the gym when I can practice my punching skills on my boy. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t abuse him because I literally hit like a girl and it causes more of a tickle, than a beat. LOL. And whenever I feel like mad or it’s PMS time, I just punch him and he doesn’t feel a thing. This also goes to show his capacity to endure all my rants. I’m sorry! :*

3.THE BODY BUILDER - I don’t need Superman or the Avengers to save my day from heavy lifting. I love that he has the guns to fit my needs. Oh too shabby! But seriously, with this body of mine, carrying heavy stuff is a problem. So I’m really thankful that I can count on his strong arms. :D

4. NO UGLY DAY - You don’t always wake up feeling pretty. Dear Lord, unless you’re one of the Victoria Secret Angels of course; I don’t have the power to sweep him off his feet every single day. But he makes me feel beautiful without trying. He calls me pretty even I’m all-haggard-looking after a stressful day at work. For him, there is no ugly day.

5. INSTANT PILLOW - He’s my instant pillow. I can sleep on his arm and tummy whenever I want. It’s funny how I can instantly fall asleep and my favorite place is inside his arms. It’s the safest place I know <3

6. THE WINNING TEAM - We both love playing computer games. As a girl, I am not really your ideal team mate. But I love pairing up with him whenever we play because we ALWAYS win. If not always, we make such a good team.

7. KILI KILI (ARMPIT) FETISH - I have a weird habit of smelling my boyfriend’s armpit. And it’s just so funny whenever I try to smell his, and it always smell good. Like lavender and peaches. I’m kidding. It smells manly and oozing sexy. Okay, I’m weird. :))

8. MOVIE BUDDY - We love watching movies. But I really appreciate whenever we watch a movie of my choice that I really like, and he ends up liking it. May it be a romantic comedy, a Tagalog film or a tearjerker love story; he’s always game for it.

9. THE 24/7 DELIVERY - My boy is faster than any food delivery. But seriously, He always makes me smile every-time. He makes "The Surprise food delivery moves" . That was cray cray and sweet! Thanks

10. THE SMILE MACHINE - This got to be my favorite. He makes me smile just by looking at him, just by watching him and his weird habits, I just smile like crazy. He makes me smile during the times I need it the most. Amazing. I am really one lucky gal e’.

There are a lot of perks and every day that I am with you, I am always grateful. I don’t believe that great love is finding your other half. Because I wanted to be the whole person for you, I found great love in you because you made me a better person. You inspire me in so many ways. Thank you for the best 42 months, that I got to spend my loving time with you. And cheers for more all the tomorrows, I get to love you more than I have loved you today. 


Happy 42nd Month!. It’s been more than 3 years, and I still get that highschool-crush feeling whenever I’m with you. I love you.