Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

Time Flies



Before you know it, today becomes yesterday and tomorrow is already knocking at your door. When last night and tonight seems like it’s one and the same, because it feels like there’s less and less daylight anymore.

I can’t lie and say that I never have those days where I feel like time has stopped, when I feel trapped in a moment for the longest time. It’s like the hands of time are holding me in place for no apparent reason. But for the most part, especially lately, I feel like there isn’t enough time altogether. Either there isn’t enough time, or maybe I’m just not making the most of what time I have.

I’m at the point where I’m realizing the value of time, and how I should appreciate it more. Because every second I don’t use is a second that I’ll never get back. Eventually, that unused time will accumulate and maybe even become days. Days that I wish I could have used to be with family, friends, or to go out and live it up.

Time doesn’t stop for anyone, or anything. I just feel like it’s up to me to determine whether it was a waste of time, or something more.